Guilt-Free Protein-Packed White Bean Chocolate Cake
Want to treat your #swolemate to something sweet this Valentine’s Day?
Team Reflex member Leanne Bodnar, shared with us her recipe for a deep, dark, and delicious white bean chocolate cake that’s free of gluten, sugar, and dairy.
Rich and chocolatey, and high both protein and fibre, there is no doubt that this easily to make recipe will have your love all *heart-eye emoji*.
White Bean Chocolate Cake
- 125 grams white kidney beans
- 20 grams coconut flour
- 20 grams chocolate protein
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 packets sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all the ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Grease a cake pan lightly with coconut oil and pour batter in.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Check with a knife. It should come out clean. If not, continue to bake checking ever 5 minutes or so until cake is set.
- Top with fresh berries, maple syrup, or chocolate sauce.
43 grams protein | 46 grams carbs |7 grams fat