High Protein Apple Crisp
(from the kitchen of ALLMAX Nutrition):
Just like the classic favorite only now it’s all cleaned up and packed with protein! You can peel apples if you prefer, however I like to leave the peel on for the added nutritional value.
This recipe is packed full of protein and is so easy to make and versatile you can have it for breakfast, dessert or as a pre-workout snack.With all that oatmeal, it’s a primer for testosterone production and will add energy to your training.
1 large apple
1 scoop ISOFLEX Protein Powder (vanilla)
2 tsp. cinnamon
4 packs of Stevia
Small splash Vanilla extract
½ tsp No Calorie butter spray
¼ cup oats
1 tbsp egg whites
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and chop apple into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, mix ½ scoop ISOFLEX with 1 tsp. of cinnamon and 2 packs of Stevia and vanilla extract.
- Mix apples in protein powder mix.
- Put into a small mini-loaf tin (or whatever you want to bake it in) and drizzle the oil/butter over top. Bake with foil over top in the oven for 30 min. at 350° degrees.
- Mix oats with ½ scoop ISOFLEX, 2 packs of Stevia, cinnamon and egg whites. Should be a clumpy mixture
- After 30 minutes, take foil off apples and clump oat mixture on top and bake for another 10 minutes.
Nutritional Facts per Serving (entire loaf)
Protein: 34 g (136 cal)
Fat: 2 g (18 cal)
Carbs: 35 g (140 cal)